RENIER HOTOPP LAW provides specialized legal services, based on your unique needs. The firm is led by Lindsay Renier, a Wisconsin native with over 15 years of legal experience.
Lindsay graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with her Bachelors of Business Administration and a specialization in International Business. After graduation, she attended law school at DePaul University College of Law, in Chicago. During her undergrad and law school career, Lindsay studied and worked in Spain, Italy, Mexico and China. After graduation, Lindsay was recruited by a mid-sized Chicago firm where she successfully represented large corporations, including United Airlines and Wal-Mart. Lindsay eventually moved her practice in-house and continued to represent corporations.
After the changing marketplace in the Spring of 2020, Lindsay saw the need for a more personalized approach to legal services. Lindsay opened RENIER HOTOPP LAW, a Boutique Law Firm, with excellent legal skill, extreme responsiveness to its clients and a mission to treat its clients like family. Whatever the issue, she believes that it is essential to have the knowledge, experience and insight to advise clients of all possible outcomes, the most effective legal strategy and corresponding costs of litigation, so clients can make informed decisions. If you would like to request a free consultation with Lindsay, click here!
- Wisconsin, Illinois and Georgia State Bar Association, Member
- The KNOW Women, Milwaukee, Elite Member
- Milwaukee Women’s Leaders, Member
- Racine County Bar Association, Family Section Member
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Member
- “Quality Legal Defense” Award, December 2015
- Travelers National Ethics Committee Member to evaluate employee’s compliance with laws and Company guidelines
- Moot Court Judge, Northwestern University School of Law
- Moot Court Judge, DePaul University School of Law
As Featured in KNOW Milwaukee:
When Lindsay is not advocating for her clients, she loves to spend time with her husband Kenny, her two step-children, Wes and Josie, and her Goldendoodle, Barry. She and her family love to check out Milwaukee’s restaurant scene and travel around the globe. Lindsay and Kenny have imparted the travel bug into Wes and Josie, as they’re checking off countries around the world one-at-a-time.